Title VI Assessment
Please take a moment to complete this Title VI Assessment for Parents/Guardians and Students.
Summer School Registration
Link found HERE
All summer school is free for Title VI certified students. Contact Randy White for more information.
State History just launched a K-12 Covid-19 Memory Project for those students who would like to share their COVID 19 experiences that is available on their website covid-19-memory-project
The Wellness Bus COVID-19 Schedule and Information can be found here.
Appointments are HIGHLY encouraged as having one speeds the registration process.
Phone numbers to call to make appointments:
|Lupe (Spanish Speaker )||801-436-7118|
Mentor Feeder School List
- Mentor Feeder Schools (PDF)
- Download: Title VI Student Eligibility Certification - New (PDF)
- Make sure to print out both pages, front to back.
- Locate Tribal Number
- The completed form (original) should be sent to Randy White in the Equity and Compliance Department.
- Scholarships and Grant Tips
- University of Utah Health Sciences LEAP application
- University of Utah General LEAP information page
- University of Utah - Scholarship Opportunity for American Indian Students
- Smiles Change Lives Application
- Step Up Utah Blog
- Procedure for Credit Recovery Packet Payment
- Urban Indian Center (Website currently down)
- NIEA (National Indian Education Association)
- Utah Division of Indian Affairs
- Utah Education Network - American Indian Heritage Resources
Navajo Government Class
- We are currently accepting applications for the Parent/Student committee. If you would like to be involved with the program please contact Randy White at email@example.com
Title VI Indian Education Public Hearing
- Due to COVID-19 precautions in lieu of a public hearing meeting, the information was shared in an online Zoom meeting hosted by Randy White, Monday June 1st at noon.
- Here is the recording of that meeting:
- A public hearing was held December 11th from 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
- A public hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on Wednesday, April 24, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant for 2019-20 school year.
- Available for all to read: Public Hearing Power Point 04/17/2018
Title VI Indian Education Parent Committee Meeting
- Due to COVID-19 precautions in lieu of a parent committee meeting, we are sending the yearly information directly to parent committee members. If you would like a copy of the powerpoint, email Randy White. The information was additionally shared in an online Zoom meeting hosted by Randy, Monday June 1st at noon, which has been recorded and posted above.
- A parent committee meeting was held December 11th from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
- A parent committee hearing was held for Title VI (Native American and Native Alaskans) on November 8th, 2018 at 5:00 PM. This hearing covered the purpose and use of the annual federal Title VI formula grant.
- Welcome to attend next meeting: Parents, students, counselors, teachers, principals, and patrons of the District.
- Parent Meeting Minutes 08/09/2016 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 5/23/2017 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 02/08/2018 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 11/08/18 (PDF)
- Parent Meeting Minutes 12/11/19 (PDF)
Bylaws: To be ratified
- Bylaws 2019 (PDF)
|Randy White||801-567-8178||Title VI Coordinator|
|Amber Mason||801-567-8317||Native American Mentor - K12|